To help you gather the documentation needed for your loan pre-approval or approval, please use the following checklist:
- Pay stubs for the last 4 pay periods
- Lender names, addresses, account numbers, balances and monthly payments for ALL current loans and credit cards
- Estimated values for personal property and furniture.
For the last two years:
- Signed federal income tax returns for last two years
- W-2 or 1099 forms.
For the last 3 months:
- Bank statements for last 3 months
- Retirement account statements for last 3 reporting periods
- Mutual fund and stock account statements for last 3 reporting periods
- If you are selling another home, a copy of the listing agreement
- If you sold another home, the closing statement on that transaction
- Homeowners insurance information
- Current rental agreements, if you own rental property
- Gift letter and copy of check, if applicable
- Separation, divorce and child support documentation, as applicable
- Photo ID, Drivers License and proof of social security number
- Pension award letter, if you are retired
- Social security award letter, if you receive social security.
- Source of down payment and closing costs, including supporting documentation
- Late, slow or no payments on your credit report.
If you are self-employed:
- Signed copies of last two years’ business tax returns with schedules
- Year-to-date profit & loss statement
- Personal financial statement.
Don’t know where or how to start the pre-approval process? Don’t worry. Tell us a little bit about yourself to get started. We have trusted mortgage professionals of the highest caliber on our team.