The Sales Associates at Pure Equity Realty are dedicated to helping you rent your property with the best possible terms. In addition, we’ll use our expertise and experience to guide you through the entire process.
What’s the Game plan for Marketing your rental property?
We’ll conduct a market survey of similar vacant units in the area to help you determine your rental price.
We’ll advise you about how to make your home, condo or apartment more appealing to potential renters.
We’ll submit your rental property to the regional MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and feature your property on our website and other affiliate websites for maximum exposure.
- “For Rent” Sign placed in selected locations
- Lock Box installed to make it easy for for agents to show your rental
- Flyers/Brochures will be developed to highlight the features of your rental
- Cooperating Agents will be contacted and your property will be promoted through the appropriate Realtors’ Associations
- Word of Mouth – We leave no stone unturned! We’ll ask clients, colleagues and neighbors if they know of possible renters
Lease and Offer
We’ll write your lease and present all offers to you. Once an offer is made we’ll screen and qualify the prospective tenant, including running a credit report, U.D. screening (landlord’s report) and all needed verifications on the resident’s application. Once the deal is done you will receive the rent as outlined in the lease.
Are you a Renter?
Are you looking to rent or lease an apartment, condo or home? We can help you find the property that best suits your needs.
The rental process is fairly straightforward.
- First, we’ll find out what you want/need in a home,condo or apartment like the number of bathrooms and bedrooms along with the monthly rent you’re willing to pay
- Then we can access the information on all the properties that meet your criteria in the areas you desire.
- At this point we can set up appointments for you to see the properties you like.
- When you find the right property we’ll help you complete the paperwork necessary for the transaction