Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs now and in the future can be a time consuming and stressful experience. The highly trained brokers and agents at Pure Equity Realty are dedicated to helping clients find the right home with the best possible terms.
Your Sales Associate will guide you through the entire process of buying a home and will explain the various activities, procedures and documents that you’ll encounter along the way.
- First, we’ll analyze your financial situation to see how much you can afford. For obvious reasons, we recommend that you pre-qualify for a loan before selecting a home to purchase. There’s nothing more heartbreaking than finding your dream home and not being able to afford it!
- Next, we’ll find out what you want/need in a house like the number of bathrooms and bedrooms along with other considerations.
- Then we can access the information on all the properties that meet your criteria in the areas you desire.
- At this point we can set up appointments for you to see the homes you like.
- When you find the right house we’ll help you complete the paperwork necessary to make an offer.
- Once your offer is accepted we’ll help you arrange financing.
- Of course we’ll be at the closing to answer your questions and make sure everything goes as planned.
What should you look for when choosing a Real Estate Professional?
- The agent should return your phone calls in a timely manner.
- The agent should be responsive to your needs and you should feel comfortable with him or her.
- The agent should ask questions to determine what you want in a home.
- The agent should explain things clearly.
- The agent should perform a financial analysis to help you figure out how much you can afford.
- The agent should suggest financing methods.
- The agent should be knowledgeable about the community where you want to buy.