The Sales Associates at Pure Equity Realty are dedicated to helping you sell your home with the best possible terms. In addition, we’ll use our expertise and experience to guide you through the entire process.
What’s the Game plan for Marketing your home?
We’ll help you establish a price based on comparable sales in the area, your motivation to sell and local market conditions.
We’ll advise you about how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
We’ll submit your home to the regional MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and feature your property on our website and other affiliate websites for maximum exposure. According to the National Association of Realtors, 92% of buyers use the Internet during their search.
- “For Sale” Sign prominently placed on your property
- Lock Box installed to make it easy for for agents to show your home
- Flyers/Brochures will be developed to highlight the features of your home
- Open Houses will be held when appropriate
- Cooperating Agents will be contacted and your property will be promoted through the appropriate Realtors’ Associations
- Word of Mouth – We leave no stone unturned! We’ll ask clients, colleagues and neighbors if they know of possible buyers
Your Sales Associate will present and explain all offers to you. You can accept, reject or counter any offer presented. We will provide a professional, objective point of view to help you through the negotiation but the final decision of accepting or rejecting an offer is yours.
- We’ll review the contract and obligations and make sure you understand them before you sign
- We’ll explain how release clauses and contingencies work
- We’ll define legal disclosure requirements
- We’ll coordinate the offer process for back-up offers if appropriate
- We’ll protect you from taking unnecessary responsibility for unknown repairs or problems
Once the offer is accepted we’ll manage all the details to make everything as efficient and stress-free as possible.
- We’ll stay in contact with the buyer’s agent
- We’ll follow up on the progress of the buyer’s loan
- We’ll monitor all contingency removal deadlines
- We’ll assist you with any unforeseen problems that might arise with the buyer
Closing the Transaction
We’ll review all closing documents and give both parties copies. Once the transaction is closed your Sales Associate will deliver the closing check to you and the keys to the new owner.