Let’s do the Math first
- Average profit per ebook sale = $20
- Average number of sales required per day = 5
- Average traffic required to get 5 sales a day = 150 Visitors on sales page
- $20 x 5 = $100/day
- $100 x 30 = $3000/month
Now that you know your numbers, let’s go deep and learn how you can achieve it.
STEP 1 – YOUR NICHE
This step is important especially when you’re just starting out. You miss this step and it’ll be harder for you to make money with ebooks.
Three most profitable online niches
- Money (Make money, save money, invest money etc)
- Health (Build muscle, lose weight, eat right etc)
- Relationships (Dating etc)
Now, if you’re a beginner, I recommend you start with Money Niche.
It’s the easiest of them all. Nobody will tell you this, but if you want make quick money, help people make more money.
I can write all day why Money Niche is better than all, but I don’t want to waste your time. Trust me and go with the Money niche.
Just learn a high-income skill and teach that to people. Alright?
Here’re a few high-income skills you can learn
- How to grow & make money on Twitter
- How to grow & make money on Instagram
- Stock investing, Options trading
- eBay flipping
- Email marketing
Pick any one skill, master it and teach that to other people. You’ll make money.
So, stick with Money Niche, alright? Trust me on this.
STEP 2 – BUILD YOUR TRIBE
You’ll need an audience to sell to right?
I recommend you start with Twitter. Because it’s the easiest to grow. Trust me, I’ve million+ followers on IG and almost 450k+ on Pinterest. And I think Twitter is the easiest to grow.
Here’re a few tips to grow on Twitter
- Have a solid bio. Benefit driven bio and add a link to your landing page or product page. Use A.I.D.A formula to write your bio.
- Stick to your theme. Let’s say you’re into eBay flipping, don’t tweet about politics and your dog. Only tweet tips and tricks related to eBay. You can share some mindset and productivity tips if you want.
- Find 10 to 20 big accounts in your niche. These account can be in any money making niches, not necessarily in eBay niche. Create a PRIVATE list and add all these accounts to that list.
- Engage with these big accounts. Comment 20 to 30 times on their best performing tweets daily. Don’t skip this part, this is the only way you’ll grow fast. Your goal is to get RT’s from big accounts.
- If you’re just starting out, you don’t need to post your own tweets more than 3 to 5 times. Focus on engaging with big accounts.
These tips will help you grow past 1000 followers easily. Do it consistently and you’ll see results.
STEP 3 – TURN YOUR FOLLOWERS INTO SUBSCRIBERS
Now you’ll need to build a landing page and offer something of value for free.
You need to collect emails of your followers, so you can sell your products to them via email.
Here’re the steps
- Create 3 to 10 page ebook that solves a problem related to your main product. So, if you’re selling eBay flipping ebooks, your ebook should be related to eBay flipping only.
- Create a landing page using Carrd.co. It’s free. Use A.I.D.A formula to write the copy. Offer your ebook for free in exchange for an email.
- Put a link to your landing page in your bio. Also promote your landing page daily multiple times on your timeline.
- Collect emails daily. With 100 to 500 followers you should be able to get average 30 subscribers daily. That’s 900 subscribers every month.
- Send value based emails with your offer to your subscribers at least 3x per week.
Let’s do the math for one email
- Send email to 900 subscribers
- 30% open rate = 300 open
- 5% clicks = 45 clicks
- 10% conversion rate = 10% x 45 = 5 sales per email
- eBook cost = $20
- Potential revenue per email = $20×5 = $100
Now imagine doing it consistently. This is easy money.
It’s a numbers game. The more subscribers you have, the more money you’ll make.
STEP 4 – PROMOTE SHAMELESSLY
I see a lot of people on Twitter struggling with this.
They’re afraid to sell. Don’t do that. Promote your offer as much as possible, promote daily multiple times.
However, please make sure you promote your offers only after you cross 1000 followers. Till then keep promoting your free offer.
Remember your goal should be to bring 100 to 200 visitors daily to your sales page daily.
Twitter’s average conversion rate is between 3 to 5%. So, if you can bring 100 visitors a day to your offer, you’ll make 3 sales.
That’s 3 sales x $20 = $60/day + Sales from your email marketing
You’ll easily hit your target of $3000/month.
It’s not that difficult, just follow the process, put in the work and you’ll see results.
What is Sou Sou or SuSu money savings? Sou Sou or SuSu money pools, whichever way you prefer to call it, is quite popular in the African and Carribean cultures and it’s the process of formulating a group of individuals usually with someone in charge to control the pool and the participants who are willing to pull in funds on a consistent basis (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and etc) together and formulate what the participants call to be a form of savings via their Sou Sou aka SuSu Money Savings Club.
Who’s it for? And what’s the purpose?
In my Haitian culture, I’ve watched my parents, family members, church members participate in this type of savings club which I never really thought was an actual thing that’s known to many cultures. In creole, they call it “reso,” “eso,” or “kob sol” and it was not until I was working with my clients on a real estate transaction that they had to tell the underwriters that these funds came from what they have known it to be which is “sol” money.
After much research in our ability to explain to the underwriters what this type of savings club is to be, we’ve found out that it’s actually done in many cultures and mortgage underwriters will actually allow you to use your “sou sou” savings funds to purchase a home.
How does it work?
Let’s say there’s a group of 26 individuals who would like to start this and the basis is that they will each contribute $200 every two weeks. This scenario would take a duration of a complete year to complete but every two weeks, someone in the pull will cash out and every $200 that is collected from each individual will sum up together to equal $5200 all together. The person in charge will be responsible to collect and disburse the funds to the appropriate person. The roster will be set from the beginning of the event and everyone will know which hand aka which week they’ll be cashing out beforehand.
How is it determined who gets cashed out every two weeks?
The calendar is set from the beginning and it’s a first come, first go basis. Each participant will tell the person in charge which hand they’d like to have. It’s always very interesting to me to see that some people would like to cash out at the very end, some prefer right in the middle and some would like to cash out from the very beginning and hold the responsibility of paying it back bi-weekly. Getting your hand from the very beginning, in my opinion, is the best way to get an interest free loan and bring less risk to you.
The Pros & Cons:
Pros: The participants in these savings clubs tend to feel that it would be hard for them to save consistently and this type of savings club will give them a sense of responsibility that they must carry out.
Cons: Now there isn’t anything that guarantees that everyone in the pool will come through consistently or be held responsible if they don’t but from my experience, everyone ALWAYS comes through. There’s no credit check to join, there’s no credit report to review and it’s all PURE TRUST in each individual within the group that they will make their guaranteed contribution on the basis that is set.
If you’re anything like myself, I bet you find pleasure in stacking up your portfolio with some high paying dividend stocks ehh? Throughout my research, I’ve been able to formulate this list that I believe you may find useful in your conquest to building your dividend portfolio to begin earning them reoccurring dividends monthly, quarterly and/or yearly.
To qualify in this list of highest paid dividend stocks, the stock must earn at minimum 5% yearly. If you happen to have any other high paying dividend stocks that you would recommend, feel free to let us know!
Now let’s get to it!
PS: Last updated, June 15, 2020.
- IBM (IBM)
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT)
- Simon Property Group (SPG)
- Philip Morris (PM)
- W.P. Carey (WPC)
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY)
- Royal Caribbean (RCL)
- Realty Income (O)
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP)
- Vanguard Global ex-US Real Estate ETF (VNQI)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- TC Energy (TRP)
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS)
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP)
- Altria (MO)
- British American Tobacco (BTI)
- National Retail Properties (NNN)
- PowerShares S&P 500 High Dividend Low Volatility ETF (SPHD)
- PowerShares S&P SmallCap Low Volatility (XSLV)
- Main Street Capital (MAIN)
- At&t (T)
- Delta Air Lines (DAL)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI)
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF (SPYD)
- GM (GM)
- Iron Mountain (IRM)
- STAG Industrial (STAG)
- British Petroleum (BP)
- Bank OZK (OZK)
- Carnival (CCL)
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW)
- Enterprise Products (EPD)
- Gladstone Commercial (GOOD)
- MPLX (MPLX)
- Eaton Vance Enhanced Equity Income Fund II (EOS)
- Carnival (CUK)
- Shaw Communications (SJR)
- Cinemark (CNK)
- Kinder Morgan (KMI)
- Global X SuperDividend US ETF (DIV)
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD)
- PowerShares High Yield Equity Dividend (PEY)
- Dynex Capital (DX)
- Kimco Realty (KIM)
- AGNC Investment (AGNC)
- People’s United Bank (PBCT)
- Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV)
- Apple Hospitality REIT (APLE)
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR)
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI)
- Plains All American Pipeline (PAA)
- Ladder Capital (LADR)
- Energy Transfer (ET)
- New Residential Investment (NRZ)
- Whitestone REIT (WSR)
- Annaly Capital (NLY)
- VEREIT (VER)
- Ford Motor (F)
- Prospect Capital (PSEC)
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust (MITT)
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO)
- Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR)
- Orchard Island Capital (ORC)
- Banco Bradesco (Preferred) (BBD)
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC)
- New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT)
- MFA Financial (MFA)
- Santander Group (SAN)
- CEMIG (CIG)
That’s all of them right there! If you happen to have a gem that you’d like to add or believe needs to be updated, feel free to contact us today!